Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Most Loved DRAMA of 2013



This wasn't a big year for drama for me. I was too busy with school and life and in the end, I'd only watched and reviewed five series!

I was almost tempted to add some of my currently watching series to the list for consideration but decided not to.

In the running was:


  • A Gentleman's Dignity (Korean)
  • Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo (Japanese)
  • Love Generation (Japanese)
  • Rooftop Prince (Korean)
  • I Do, I Do (Korean)

(To read my reviews of the above series, please visit my Drama/Movie Review Database page and search for the title underneath the Country of Origin.)


I was horribly torn between A Gentleman's Dignity and Rooftop Prince, but in the end, the winner for Most Loved Drama of 2013 is . . .

ROOFTOP PRINCE

You can read my full review of Rooftop Prince here. In celebration, please enjoy the following pic spam!










































No comments: