Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[Currently Watching] Master's Sun

Probably already mentioned this, but I finally graduated from college this semester. As I have nothing to do until I continue with grad school in the Fall, I find myself with plenty of time in the following months to catch up on Korean dramas. Whoo hoo!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8sOC6oVXwTucmbT1MbBEIEjGtBumbV_0EW2Ju-gmtdplgj6kzO9ViueUPPOdv49BVBVPFA98OAXGtBL7lyWLQ1l0fL2IffujbI_MzY-C21MI6NrXBTeNAj-ujzI9dvQy15pH6IV5XrEY/s640/confetti.jpg

However, my "Planning to Watch" list is too extensive and my indecisive personality made it physically painful for me to decide on a drama to marathon first. In my time of need, I turned to the lovely Oppas and Noonas at Operation: Kdrama Chat and posted a poll for which drama to watch first.
The winner was Master's Sun (with Reply 1997 as second)!

http://koreandrama.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/201308072224080310_1.jpg

Just finished the first episode and I am giddy with excitement and anticipation. I love the storyline so far, as well as So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin's characters. I cannot wait to watch them fall in love. Too early, obviously, to really say much, but I have already laughed out loud a few times (as to be expected from the Hong Sisters).

On to episode deux!

No comments: