Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Gentlemen's Dignity: How could it be over?!

Oh...oh, oh! I just finished watching A Gentlemen's Dignity and all I can say is Oh, how I loved it! It was wonderful, amazing, stupendous, extraordinary, riveting, endearing, captivating, the list goes on and on.

It's another addition to my All-time-favorite-dramas-list. I'm feeling a little bereft, in a "what the heck do I do with myself now that this amazing series has ended" kind of way. I'm missing it already and the last episode is still open as a tab as I type this. Gahhh, it was just so darn gooood! It's been a while since I enjoyed a drama series so thoroughly.

Well, this post is simply an out-pouring of emotion. I'll post a more rational review of A Gentlemen's Dignity soon!

Until then,
Tuma
Looney Express 

No comments: