Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[ANIME] Recorder & Randsell


It’s been sooo long since I’ve watched any anime, but I’ve decided to get back on the bangwagon. I unearthed my Crunchyroll username and password and logged on to see what I’m been missing. I’ve missed quite a bit. As a result, I have a long queue list! First anime completed is a super-duper short one…each episode is just THREE minutes long, I kid you not!
Without further adieu,

Recorder & Randsell (2012)

13 Episodes

Synopsis:

On the surface it seems as if Atsushi is an adult, but really he's just an elementary student! However, he is paired with a second-year high school student Atsumi, whose height is just the opposite of his. These two together create an unusual relationship and will undoubtedly instigate some comedic antics in this slice of life comedy!

My Thoughts/Review:

This was incredibly adorable. It’s a very lighthearted comedy, that perfect for whenever you have a few minutes (3 to be exact) to spare and are in need of a laugh. Atsushi and Atsumi are so cute, and their problematic heights are the source for countless jokes. Some of the running jokes may have been repetitive, but I still found them amusing. This one is definitely worth watching.

No comments: