Thursday, December 17, 2009

Level 26: Dark Origins by Anthony Zuiker

Hiya World,

It's been a while, but I haven't died yet!
Today's a book review. Before I even start, let me just get it out there:

LEVEL 26 IS A MUST READ!!! DON'T HESITATE OR CONTEMPLATE, JUST GO GET IT!!!!!!

Alright now that's out of the way, here's the blurb:

Unlock a new level of fear.

It is well known among law enforcement personnel that murderers can be categorized on a scale of twenty-five levels of evil, from the naive opportunists starting out at Level 1 to the organized, premeditated torture-murderers who inhabit Level 25.
What almost no one knows - except for the elite unnamed investigations group assigned to hunt down the world's most dangerous killers, a group of men and women accounted for in no official ledger, headed by the brilliant but reluctant operative Steve Dark - is that a new category of killer is in the process of being defined.
Only one man belongs to this group. His targets: Anyone. His methods: Unlimited. His alias: Sqweegel. His classification: Level 26

Alright, reading this book is like nothing else that you're ever read. It is an experience. You don't simply read this novel, you live it! You fear for the victims, an you're scary shitless by the killer. Every 20 pages or so of the novel, provides with a code that you put in at level26.com. This unlocks a video clip that enhances the reading experience. The clips enable you to witness the characters fears, and the monster's thought process!

Sweegel is the CREEPIEST, STRANGEST criminal I've ever seen! He's unlike anything you've ever seen before and that' combined with Zuiker's writing style makes this novel extremely captivating. I read all 400 pages in ONE NIGHT! There was no way I could put down the book until I knew whether or not a certain someone lives, or if Sweegal is caught and how! But this book is only the first book in a series, so there's  an INSANE cliff-hanger at the end! I don't know how I'm going to wait for book 2! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

By the way, Did I mention that Level 26 is a MUST READ!!!! I did? Well, it's worth mentioning over and over. IT'S A MUST READ!!!!!

Looney Express awards Anthony Zuiker's Level 26: Dark Origins a rare 5/5!!!! YAY? Most Definitely YAY!!!!

No comments: