Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photography


Hey World,

It's me again. Today, I thought I'll share something different. You guys don't know this yet, but I absolutely love taking pictures. I almost never go anyway without my digital camera. I mean you know what beautiful things you may encounter that must be recorded. Here's a few pictures I've taken in the past few months. Tell me what you think.





I call this "Castle in the Woods"...This is City College, taken from another building. I can't really describe..but It's pretty, nonetheless!






The previous two pictures are apart of my "Shadowy Trees" series. Despite the beautiful blue sky, don't the trees themselves look sinister?! You gotta love it!



Just trees..Green, full of life!



This was taken on the 7th train as I was passing by the graffeti...I had to take a picture...It was beautiful in a totally vandalizing sort of way! :)








The previous three pictures are a few faves. I have a thing for trees and flowers. I just love trees, especially in the fall and flowers in the spring, when they're just blooming.



Thanks for looking, I'll share more photos soon!
Adios, amigos!

No comments: