Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photography 2

Here are a few more photos that I've taken and want to share!





Took this at..... I don't quite remember now exactly where, but I do know I was on my way to the ferry to statue of liberty. Armed soldiers!




COOL ASS BUILDING!!!!! I just had to take a picture!




City Skyline on a pretty day! Cloud are all cotton-candy like..makes you want to eat em!




OH MAN!!!!! What the hell is cooler than a friggin PINK LIMO????!!!!! NOTHING THAT'S WHAT!!!!





OKay! This was the FUNNIEST thing I'd seen that day. I had gone biking with friends all over the city, not sure exactly where we saw this, but some idiot had use black tape to cover all fingers, except middle one on the DONT WALK sign!!!! It was hilarious!

Well, that's all for now guys! I'll put up more stuff later...maybe...if I feel like it! :D

No comments: