Friday, May 6, 2011

What's up Fox? (KDrama)

What's up Fox?
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16 


Synopsis: Single 33 year-old Go Byeong Hee works as a reporter for a sex magazine. She wants more romance and a more respectable life but isn't sure how to get it. 24-year-old Park Chul Su, mechanic and world traveler, is the younger brother of Byeong Hee's best friend. He's a free spirit and not concerned with what the world thinks. One night the two old family friends get drunk and wake up in bed together. Go Byeong Hee wants to forget it ever happened, especially since a good marriage prospect has just made an appearance. Unfortunately for her, Chul Su has other ideas.... 


My Review: *smile* I was expecting to like this as much as I did. At first the idea of a woman being with someone 9 years younger than her didn't really appeal to me, but I decided to give it a try because I saw good reviews of it. This is the first drama I've watched where I began rooting for a couple other than the lead. I was totally rooting for Byeong Hee and Dr. Hee Myung to get together. I couldn't help liking him and the way he teased her. However, when Byeong Hee's feelings for Chul Su began to change, so did who I was supporting! haha I started cheering for her and Chul Su, cause he's so adorable in his own way. What I liked best about this drama was the characters and how unusual they are were! Byeong Hee is essentially a 33-year-old-virgin, but instead of finding that weird, I found really cute. She acts just like a young girl in love for the first time and it's adorable to watch! Also, Joon Hee & Byung Gak's unusual relationship was so entertaining to watch. This one is a really cute, funny and romantic. A great series to watch with lovable unusual couple pairings--Give it a try!

No comments: