Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet Relationship

Hey World!

It's been a long time. I've been busy, busy, busy and just a bit too lazy to blog. Also, I was sucked into an anime and drama binge lately. I finished three dramas recently and thought I'd post about 'em. Here's the first one:

Sweet Relationship
Synopsis: Bai Hui has a refined palate that allows her to enjoy every wonderful texture and taste different cuisines have to offer. Ever since little, food has been the center of her world. It celebrated her college graduation and consoled her when her beloved father passed away. Her love for eating ignites passion in the heart of a genius chef, Zi Tian, who never found joy in food.

My comments: God! I hate these synopsis that you find online sometimes. They never do the drama justice! This is a Taiwanese drama starring Vic Zhou. He is the reason I decided to watch this one! ^___^ So his character Zi Tian is a cold one. He's had a tough childhood and though he is an amazing cook, he doesn't find joy in food. His love interest (though, it takes him FOREVER to admit it to himself) is just the opposite. Food has always been a central and happy part of Ba Hui's life. She decides to become a cook as a way to get closer to Zi Tian. The rest of the dramas is all drama, of course, filled with love rectangles, pain and tears, but also laughs and love. It's a really sweet drama and Ba Hui is such a sweetheart. However, the other female love interest of Zi Tian drove me NUTS throughout the whole thing. You'll see what I'm talking about as you watch. Other than her, the other characters are easily lovable and you'll find yourself enjoying this drama because of them. Give it a try.

Looney Express awards Sweet Relationship with a 3.5/5.

No comments: