Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Charley's Web by Joy Fielding

Ok, I've just finished reading this awesome book and decided I had to share it with the world...ok maybe not the world, but at least the small population that may be reaidng my blog.

Here's the sypnosis from Barnes and Nobles:
Successful columnist and single mother Charley Webb has spent years building an emotional wall against scathing critics, snooty neighbours, and her disapproving family. But when she receives a letter from Jill Rohmer, a young woman serving time on death row for the murders of three small children, her wall slowly begins to crumble. Jill wants Charley to write her biography so that she can share the many hidden truths about the case that failed to surface during her trial–including the existence of a mysterious man she calls Jack, who may just be the actual killer. Seeing this as an opportunity to gain journalistic credibility, Charley begins her journey into the mind of this deeply troubled woman.

What do you think? Sounds awesome? You bet it is? I don't wanna give anything away, which I tend to do when talking about a book, So I'll end here. HAPPY READING!

3.5/5 by Looney Express Reviews

No comments: